Unison offers staff a range of benefits including:
- Above award wages
- Access to $15,900 of tax-free salary packaging arrangements, which can add significant value to earnings to eligible staff
- Monthly RDO for eligible full-time staff
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Leave loading payment
- Additional paid parental leave on top of government entitlements
- Learning and Development opportunities to ensure that not only do you have adequate skills to perform your current role, but that you also have the opportunity to enhance your work performance to meet your personal career direction
- Employee Assistance Program - we offer external free, professional, confidential counselling assistance to our staff who may need help with particular problems affecting their wellbeing - personally and in the workplace.
To assist us in the selection process and to ensure that your application is as strong as possible, please read the attached information for applicants to ensure your application meets all requirements. Unison offers positions to people on the basis of merit. This means staff qualifications, experience, skills and abilities are matched to the position requirements.
Unison is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, the LGBTIQ community and those living with a disability to apply.
Our current employment opportunities can be found below: