Unison offers staff a range of benefits including:
- Above award wages
- Access to $15,900 of tax-free salary packaging arrangements, which can add significant value to earnings to eligible staff
- Monthly RDO for eligible full-time staff
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Leave loading payment
- Additional paid parental leave on top of government entitlements
- Learning and Development opportunities to ensure that not only do you have adequate skills to perform your current role, but that you also have the opportunity to enhance your work performance to meet your personal career direction
- Employee Assistance Program - we offer external free, professional, confidential counselling assistance to our staff who may need help with particular problems affecting their wellbeing - personally and in the workplace.
To assist us in the selection process and to ensure that your application is as strong as possible, please read the attached information for applicants to ensure your application meets all requirements. Unison offers positions to people on the basis of merit. This means staff qualifications, experience, skills and abilities are matched to the position requirements.
As an Equal Opportunity organisation we encourage people of all characteristics to apply for any vacancies listed on our careers pages. We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and applying the principles of equity, fairness and transparency to all recruitment, selection and appointment processes.
Our current employment opportunities can be found below:
Social Enterprise Coordinator
About the role:
Reporting to the Director, Strategy and Growth, you will be responsible for managing and developing the Social Enterprise Team to clean or provide gardening services across a portfolio of 36 Buildings in the inner northern and western suburbs of Melbourne.
You will have 2 years minimum experience managing a cleaning or social enterprise team, a relevant qualification and experience dealing sensitively and effectively with a broad range of clients. Alternatively, you may have experience as a Program or Employment Consultant. You will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), computer literacy skills and a commitment to social justice.
Part time, ongoing position 24 hours per week (days and hours negotiable) with a starting salary of $74,814.14 (pro-rata) plus 9.5% super, salary packaging and 17.5% leave loading. Unison provides a flexible, supportive and family friendly work environment including 5 weeks annual leave.
The full position description and instructions on how to apply can be found below.
Applications must address the Key Selection Criteria and be submitted to email@example.com by 11 July 2017.